Have you just purchased a 4×4?
Do you like to experience the thrill of off-road driving?
Learn at your own pace?
Then why not join our weekly 4×4 DESERT DRIVING COURSE with our highly experienced off-road instructor who will spare no effort in explaining all aspects of this thrilling hobby to you, no matter how many times you get stuck!
WHO CAN PARTICIPATE?
- 4×4 Owners. (With off-road insurance)
- Any and all types of 4×4
- Drivers with rented 4×4
- Drivers without own vehicle and willing to rent a 4×4 from us (min. age 25 years)
- 3 cars
- 3 drivers
- additional one passenger max per car
WHEN AND WHERE?
- DUBAI Aweer desert (20 km east of Dubai city)DUBAI GPS Location – Eppco station near Dragon Mall N25 10.608 / E55 24.627
- ABU DHABI Suwaihan Desert (some 25 km from AUH Airport)ABU DHABI GPS Location – Adnoc station on the way to Suweihan N 24 24.717 / E 055 05 089
- Booking will be confirmed on first come first serve basis
The full session (for 3 cars) lasts approx. 3 hours (Approx. 30% Theory, 70% practical)
WHAT’S ON THE MENU?
Our instructor conducts a comprehensive half day program which includes:
- THEORETICAL SESSION (Approx. 30-45 minutes)
- PRACTICAL SESSION (Approx. 150 minutes)
HOW MUCH WILL IT COST?
|With own 4×4||
|With our 4×4||
* Courses can be organized in Liwa (Al Gharbia) for an additional one time fee of 1000 Dhs
RESERVATION TERMS & CONDITIONS
- 50% down payment upon confirmation and the balance on the day in cash
- Due to the limited spaces available we cannot accept cancellation once a written confirmation is made
- We may cancel the session due to unexpected bad weather condition or other force majeur.
- Arabiantours will not be liable in any way for damages, accidents, personal injuries caused by negligence and inattention of drivers not following the instructor’s guidelines.
CHECK LIST (before the start of lesson)
Vehicle must have:
- Off-Road insurance
- Car Manual
- Full Tank fuel
- Spare Tyres & Tools
- Shovels (long handle)
- Tyre gauge
- Tow ropes (heavy duty 5-6 tons)
- Air compressor
- Battery Jump start cable
- Wood plate (for lifting jack in the sand)
- Mobile phone
- Closed shoes (especially in summer)
BOOKING REQUEST FORM