OFF-ROAD DRIVING ACADEMY – UAE
Have you just purchased a 4×4?
Do you like to experience the thrill of off-road driving?
Learn at your own pace?
Then why not join our 4×4 DESERT DRIVING COURSE with Karim (The Desert Guru) who has more than 30 years of off-road experience in the UAE. Karim will spare no effort in explaining all aspects of this thrilling hobby to you, no matter how many times you get stuck!
WHO CAN PARTICIPATE?
- 4×4 Owners. (With off-road insurance)
- Any and all types of 4×4
- Drivers with rented 4×4
- Drivers without own vehicle and willing to rent a 4×4 from us (min. age 25 years)
- 3 cars
- Additional one passenger max per car
WHAT’S ON THE MENU?
We offer 3 different levels of Driving Courses:
- Beginner (Intro to 4×4, 4×4 preparation, Safety, Basic recovery)
- Intermediate (Convoy management, High red dunes training, Route planning, Emergencies)
- Advanced (Marshal training, Advance recovery, First Aid training, Night drive)
Please click the below link for details and special package deals
WHEN AND WHERE?
Dubai AM – The meeting point will be at ADNOC gas station @ Al Qudra Cycle Track https://goo.gl/maps/7M23mCAyzgyxVUpH9
Abu Dhabi AM/PM – The meeting point will be at Adnoc gas station approx. 15 km from junction E11/E20 towards Suwaihan https://goo.gl/maps/9MkjT8cQBLT2
Booking will be confirmed on first come first serve basis
- Beginner – approx 2-3 hours
- Intermediate – approx. 3-4 hours
- Advanced – approx. 4-5 hours
HOW MUCH WILL IT COST?
|With own 4×4||
Rate per 4×4
Rate per 4×4
|With our 4×4 (Rented)||
* Click here for frequently asked questions
RESERVATION TERMS & CONDITIONS
- 50% down payment upon confirmation and the balance on the day in cash
- Due to the limited spaces available we cannot accept cancellation once a written confirmation is made
- We may cancel the session due to unexpected bad weather condition or other force majeur.
- Rub Alkhali Desert Tourism LLC will not be liable in any way for damages, accidents, personal injuries caused by negligence and inattention of drivers not following the instructor’s guidelines.
BOOKING REQUEST FORM